“Awful Good” Irish Cheese Selection Grab and Go or Gift Box
$55.00 – $60.00
This is an “Awful Good” selection of cheeses from the Emerald Isle itself! Irish cheeses have a flavor all of their own – imparted by the cows eating fresh but damp grass. This leads to cheeses that are creamy and luxuriously rich in flavor. To complement these cheeses we have also chosen a number of different accoutrements to perfect your offering!
Deadly! (Irish slang for excellent).
- Irish Cheddar – a beautifully creamy mild cheddar full of flavor, made in Tipperary
- Kerrygold Aged Cheddar with Irish Whiskey – the whiskey imparts a wonderful woody and nutty flavor to the cheddar
- Dubliner with Irish Stout – a sweet and melt in the mouth cheddar
- Irish Porter Cheddar – flavoured using Guinness brewer Porter to give a chocolatey taste and a fabulous marbled look
- Edmond Fallot Tarragon Mustard – a full flavored mustard from Burgundy, France
- Also includes The Cheese Lady Pear Jam, Black Mission Figs, Valrhona Dark Chocolate Discs and Caramelized Pecans
Giving as a gift? Select the gift option in the drop down box below and we will add a gift box and all the trimmings! (we may need a little more time for this option in busy periods).
Selections may be subject to substitution with something equally superb…please let us know if this presents any specific issues