Grab and Go/ Cheese Gift Boxes and Gift Bags
Showing all 12 results
“Awful Good” Irish Cheese Selection Grab and Go or Gift Box$60.00 – $65.00
This “Awful Good” selection of cheeses includes those from the Emerald Isle itself! I...This "Awful Good" selection of cheeses includes those from the Emerald Isle itself! Irish cheeses have a flavor all of their own - imparted by the cows eating fresh but damp grass. This leads to cheeses that are creamy and luxuriously rich in flavor. To complement these cheeses we have also chosen a number of different accoutrements to perfect your offering! Deadly! (Irish slang for excellent).Select options
- Irish Cheddar - a beautifully creamy mild cheddar full of flavor, made in Tipperary
- Kerrygold Dubliner with Irish Stout - the sweet flavor is further enhanced by the malty, caramel and slightly bitter tones of Irish Stout
- Wexford Green Wax Cheddar - a “bitey” cheddar is made from milk cows grazing in southeast Ireland, aged for 12 months
- Sage Derby - a beautiful green marbleized semi-hard cheese with a sage flavor
“Best of British” Cheese Selection Grab and Go or Gift Box$60.00 – $65.00
Want a perfectly spiffing range of British cheeses for your gathering? Or perhaps you would like ...Want a perfectly spiffing range of British cheeses for your gathering? Or perhaps you would like to give them as a gift! "Best of British" means good luck, something you will not be in short supply of if you choose this selection of British favourites! As well as 4 cheeses, the selection comes with a Cheese Lady Jam, a small cracker, almonds, dried apricots and dried figs.Select options
- Barbers 1833 Vintage Cheddar - a centuries-old, classic aged English cheddar
- Red Dragon Cheddar - a Welsh cheddar with mustard seeds, one of our store favorites
- Cotswold - a double Gloucester with green onions and chives, a savory delight
- Mango and Ginger White Stilton - a creamy white Stilton, sweet but with a bite of ginger
French Beauties Cheese Selection Grab and Go or Gift Box$60.00 – $65.00
Would you like a très magnifique range of French cheeses for your gathering? Or perhaps you woul...Would you like a très magnifique range of French cheeses for your gathering? Or perhaps you would like to give them as a gift! This collection features 4 fine French cheeses and accoutrements - Oh là là!Select options
- Fromager D'Affinois - a brie-style soft cow's milk cheese from the Rhône-Alpes region, that is unparalleled for its creamy paste - fresh and smooth!
- Ossau-Iraty - a semi-hard sheep's milk cheese from the French Pyrenées, first made a thousand years ago, with a savory and sweet nutty flavor with hints of figs, hazelnuts, and olives.
- Bucherolle - a bloomy rind ripened goat's cheese from the Rhône-Alpes region, chalky and dense on the interior with a thin layer of creamy cheese just below the rind.
- French Raclette - a semi-soft raw cow's milk cheese from the Rhône-Alpes region - the world’s most famous melting cheese! Eaten as a table cheese, Raclette has a smooth, creamy taste that is neither too salty nor sharp with a pungent aroma.